Thursday, June 10, 2010

Packing

I guess I owe a post before I leave, and I doubt I'll have much time over the next few days. But I'll finish up the saga once I'm back in the states. Last week was spent doing incredible things in Pembrokeshire and getting a tan, but that warrants its own post at a later time. Monday was my 21st birthday, which also needs a separate post, and the rest of this week so far has seen me moping around my room and half heartedly packing. I've made quite a bit of progress, but there's still a lot to do. Washing all my bedding today so I can give it to next year's study group along with all my dishes. Dropping off a few things to donate in general. Need to track down the hoover so I can shrink the space bags. The list goes on.

I'm off shopping with one of the last remaining Colgaters, need to find some shoes for summer ball. Probably pick up some gifts and a Welsh flag for my room next year. Tris shows up tonight, so I need to finish his birthday present. I'm really excited about the ball, but it might rain. It's going to be a good way to end the year here. Just found out Lewis is going too, so that's at least 3 people from my flat getting all dressed up together, should be fun.

I'm really going to miss it here. I'm starting to get excited about coming home and seeing everyone, but it's going to be really hard to leave all of the amazing friends I've made in Cardiff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home